Thank you for shopping with www.pikoclothing.com. Please read through our return policy below. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Beginning November 15th 2016, We have Implemented our Holiday Extended Return Policy. Anything purchased on or after this date will qualify for our extended return period. We will accept returns purchased after this date up until January 15th for Online Store Credit. All other criteria for returns still applies**
To Make Your Return
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the receipt of the item.
- Returns are issued in the form of ONLINE STORE CREDIT ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You are responsible for the shipping and handling of the returned item. Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Include a copy of the invoice with the items circled that you are returning.
- Once we receive the merchandise and process your return we will email your store credit to the email address on file or noted on the return form.
- Exchanges: Due to the limited quantities per unique style we can't guarantee an exchange. Therefore, no exchanges are offered.
- Any merchandise or promotion marked "Final Sale", "Clearance Sale", or "Flash Sale" cannot be returned.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged item(s) due to carrier error from USPS, Fedex, UPS, etc.
- We recommend purchasing tracking and insurance on all returned item(s).
Un-deliverable / Refused Packages
Packages returned with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, cancelled after shipment, etc.) will be held until you contact us. If you would like us to reship your item you must call and arrange payment for the item to be shipped to you again.
Incorrect / Defective Item / Missing Item
In the event that an incorrect/defective item is received, the customer should contact us within 3 days of delivery of your items, so we can resolve the issue. All defective items will be thoroughly inspected and determined by Piko Clothing. We will request photos of the defective item before we authorize the return. Piko Clothing is not, under any circumstances, responsible for "worn" damages (washing/drying, wear and tear, stretching, fading, etc). Any returned merchandise with obvious signs of wear will be refused and returned to the customer expense or charged up to 50% restocking fee.
- Please contact us to arrange for us to correct the issue.
- If Applicable-Eligible defective item(s) will be shipped out a replacement 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
- If defective/incorrect item(s) are not available to ship you can choose a replacement.
- PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS BACK WITHOUT BEING APPROVED BY US. THESE DAMAGED RETURNS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
We do reserve the right to refuse any returns that we feel are not compliant with our policies. All merchandise is inspected before it is shipped.
Products must be
- Unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and with original tags attached
- If you return items that have been tried on and they have makeup on them, the will not be accepted as a return and the items will be sent back to you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
5909 R Street
Little Rock, AR 72207